Hayman Poly-Body In-Floor Safe Model FS2300B-CL
OUT OF STOCK
|1" Steel Door:
Proudly built in America, Hayman has been building their patented polyethylene body in floor safe since 1994. They know the value and solid protection that an In-Floor Safe provides and they put extra features into every unit, including convenient storage molded into the walls and a patented lift off door assembly that allows for interchangeability. Our patented "Poly" safe represents the most dramatic design innovation ever for in-floor safes. Using molded polyethylene, this safe provides features never before dreamed of, such as storage shelves, a filing system and a false floor (FS4000 only). Yet when it comes to security, our "Poly" safes give up nothing. Once installed into a concrete floor, the polyethylene floor safes give the same level of security that any steel floor safe can provide by utilizing a solid steel door, steel door frame and hardened bolt to secure the door frame into the concrete. When an in-floor safe is what you need, this is the one you want.
- Unique interior shape makes organizing and finding your valuables easy.
- Verticle file divider fits in between the grooves on the body to allow for upright file storage.
- Shelving molded into the sides of the safe provide storage for small valuables like jewelry.
- Plastic body gives gauranteed leak protection from underneath with no risk of rust.
- Solid steel door frame secured into the concrete with hardened bolts provides the same level of security as any steel safe.
- Same steel door available on all FS models are removable and interchangeable giving you the freedom to take the door with you when you move.
- The False Floor system (FS4000 only) provides storage underneath a carpeted false floor for your most valuable items.
- Our innovative boltwork system provides unparalleled security and years of trouble free operation.
- Half Inch thick steel door Provides impenetrable protection against blunt force attacks.
- A Re-Locking device fires when the lock is attacked, ensuring your valuables are safe.
- Hardened Steel under the lock provides excellent resistance against drill attacks.
- Steel door frame and recessed door provides excellent resistance against prying.
- Standard Combination Lock provides years of reliable operation while upgrade options for several Electronic Locks give an impressive amount of flexibility.
- Proudly built in the USA
- Rustproof body
- Drill resistant hard plate
- S&G 6741 combination lock standard
- ½" solid steel door
- Seepage protection
- Mechanical re-locker
- Convenient storage molded into the walls
- Patented lift off door assembly
- Weight 76 Lbs
- Exterior dimensions 15"H x 18½"W x 15½"D
- Interior dimensions 12"H x 17"W x 13¼"D
- 1.35 Cubic feet
- 2 Shelves